Documents required for employers
The following documents duties attested by the concerned authorities are requested from the employers.
- Power of Attorney: A letter issued by the employer authorized Chelsea H.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. to act on behalf of the employer in recruiting the required numbers of workers and to carry out necessary formalities related with the respective Embassy and the related agencies of the Government of Nepal. (As per Annex 1)
- Demand Letter: A formal letter issued by the employer addressing Chelsea H.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. with full details for the job categories, number of workers, monthly salary, contract period, working hours and all other facilities like food, accommodation, medical and air passage. (As per Annex 2)
- Employment Contract: This agreement is made between the employer and the employers from the Chelsea H.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. as per the given demand letter. (As per Annex 3)
- Consular Letter: This letter is issued by the employer addressing the Consulate General of the respective Embassy intimating him of appointment of Chelsea H.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. as the lawful agent of the employer, their authorized to act the embassy with particular visa. The consular letter is applicable in case of issue of original visa by the employer and in most cases it is applicable for the recruitment of Royal Kingdom f Saudi Arabia. (As per Annex 4)
- Agent/ Service Agreement: This agreement is made between the employer and the Chelsea H.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. stating clearly and precisely all the terms and conditions regarding manpower supply from Nepal. (As per Annex 5)